Sunday, 11 December 2011
The Ten Contradiction
The Ten Contradictions
1. There shale be only one god and that is me! so say the hundreds
of other religions that are on the gravy trains of mind control.
2. You can’t make graven images of this being called God, so the whole world is in big trouble, pull down your churches and other dens of worship for they are awash with craven images.
3. Don’t take Gods name in vain, so since the days of the Crusades’ when knights of old did battle with the Muslims of the Eastern world, God has been doing battle with the same God, so who is the real God?
4. Remember the Sabbath day, well will some one tell the bastards who control the world’s wealth that God said we must rest on Sunday and if we do work on that day we get double time.
5. Honour your mum and dad, now that’s a joke in anyone’s language, your kids rip their parents off until the pot is empty, then vanish until its time to bury and share their parents bounty.
6. Thou shalt not kill, other than birth control, killing others has been the main instrument of population control, but sometimes nature lends a hand in controlling our numbers.
7. Thou shalt not commit adultery, that’s a hard one to keep, since the development of the pill the whole world has fucked its brains out with every Tom Dick and Harry, whether married or not.
8. Thou shalt not steal, so let’s put every politician on this Earth in prison for starters.
9. Don’t bear false witness against your fellow human beings, so lets empty the worlds jails of those who have been “fitted up” to take the
blame for something they never did.
10. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbours house, thou shalt not give your neighbours wife the “eye” nor his grown up kids, nor his car or if they are filthy rich, his servants.
Peter Wicks the Humanist (upper class atheist)