Wednesday 11 January 2012

Iam a human

             I am a human 

I am Genghis Khan and Attila the Hun

I am all these creature who massacred
The human ones....

I am Adolph Hitler and Stalin to
 Josef Gobbles who butchered Jews
Or Ide Amin the Ugandan plot
Who murdered his people and ate
Their flesh, this African monster
The world forgot....

I am Mao Zedong and Pol Pot to
Who massacred their people in
China’s vast lands, the same in
Cambodia with the Khmer Rouge...

I am all of these, rolled into one
That your god almighty called
The human ones, for he is
Your likeness, the image of you
So he must be a monster
Just like you!

But on reflection, this cannot be
This world is not as horrible
As I paint in this prose
There are some good humans
As to there whereabouts
 Nobody knows!!!

PeterWicks , I wish I was joking

No comments:

Post a Comment